Harvest Moon® is Earth Friendly Are You?
Infinite Earth has saved over 500,000 packs of chemical hair and beard dye from going down the drains. We do not even own a fax machine. We all know a package sells, however we limit our package to as little paper as possible. We believe the product sells itself and trees do not need to be cut down to do so.
Our planet really needs everyone to help, so we hope you will pitch in!
Each year millions of chemicals are tossed into our drains. Hair salons are among the top as well as your very own home. People just do not get it, they are not understanding the impact each person can make. Every vote counts and so will every “1” effort to make small changes.
Just filling your tires on your car will save millions of tons in rubber, fuel and pollution. Here is a few other small things to do to make a major impact on our planet earth:
- Planting one tree
- Recycling one piece of plastic
- Using solar power on small things, fountains yard lights
- Tenting the windows on your house
- Going paper less in your home or office (make copies on USB devices)
- Car pooling
- Non aerosol/chemical products
- Non chemical cleaners
- Having your own water system instead of buying bottled water
- Use rain water to water your grass (saved in rain storage devices)
- Take shorter showers
- Recycle electronics and aluminum
- Raise your temperature just 2 degrees in the summer and lower it 2 degrees in the winter, you will adjust!
- Turn the water off when brushing your teeth
- Do not flush medications or wash them down the drain.