Mixing Pure Henna for Body Art:
1. Mix the pure henna powder in warm water and 1 bottle of Shelly oil and let sit for 1 hour (1 to 1 ¼ cup of water per 100 grams)
2. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to the mixture (if desired). Lemon is not needed if Shelly oil is used.
3. Clean the part of the body where henna is to be applied & apply a thin layer of Shelly oil to the skin.
4. Make attractive designs on hands and feet with the help of cones or an applicator bottle.
5. Let the paste sit for 1-3 hours or until the paste flakes off naturally.
6. Apply another thin layer of Shelly oil. (This will darken the stain even more)