Harvest Moon Amla Powder
3.5 ounces/ 100 grams
Amla comes from the ancient Gooseberry Tree or Emblica Officinalis. It is used for hair and body. It reduces oils and dirt while cleaning your skin and refurbishing it.
Strengthen your hair and help your scalp and mild dandruff. Some have said it even slows the graying process of your hair. You can use Amla weekly or monthly.
How to Apply
- Mix with warm to hot water to make a thick paste-like yogurt.
- Mix in a teaspoon of olive oil or Shelly Oil.
- Apply to hair in layers and cover with hair cap when done.
- Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes to one hour.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply 3-4 days for severe scalp or once a month to maintain hair and scalp.
For healthy skin use once a week or bi-weekly. Some are better than none. Amla is high in vitamin C and also contains copper, zinc, and chromium.
Use as a face wash and gently scrub face or body.
- Mix Amla to a thick paste
- Apply to face
- Rinse after 10-15 minutes
- Ingredients: 100% pure amla powder.